Saturday, April 19, 2008

chickens doesn't go well with brocley and blonds so ya

omg pickles make me wanna eat them, only some make me wanna do su um else if you know what i mean, awe ya thats right i wana cutt them in to bight size peices. only some buggers make me loose wight but others give me that hour glass figure ive always wanted. cuz thats how kevin rolls. he rolls in the mudd with TWO d's and lolla fell down the hill and never came back after after AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFTER. gutair solos!!! cold chill. muffin you are awesome expeshaly when your in my mouth ya i like big sandwitches and i can not like new hoggies yoggies can't deni when i fart and it stinks like subway and im in hoggie yoggie i GET KICKED OUT! i have a secret addddddmiarer but its not so seecwet no more thanks to my mule sitting next to me. only some eggs get into colloage, but that doesn't include your mom of burn! your jelouse. ROWAR. i wanna cherry. better yet a wanna pickle.
Pickles: eat them*does not include battaries*

No comments:

Jams!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

thecutestblogontheblock.com