Thursday, July 3, 2008

?mOnTh LoNg TrIp?

Yes and no. I have been gone from Delta for a month. I know long time hu?
Saturday June 7th: I went to Richfeild Utah to hand out with Becky Lund (love her). We went to her cousins birthday party and went bowling with one of your cousins. I saw Tucker... very acward =0) . We also walked clear the heck away and found out we lost my camera. Ya not the brightest thing I've ever done. Don't worry we found it. We went to ace hardware and played with noodles and her mom got mad at us (hehe). We watched Juno and The Mirror Mask.
Friday June 13th: I went to my dad's for father's day.
Friday June 20th: Went back to my dad's for father's day.
Monday June 16rd: Went to girls camp with my dad's ward. Way uber duber fun. We had a water fight and we ambushed Sister Alread when she got out of the porta-potty. We also had a realy good dinner one night with the whole stake.
Saturday June 20th: slept all day.
Monday June 23rd: Went to my bffeaeaea Erika's house were we went to seven peaks and jordan sparks, but that was on Wed.
Fruday June 27th: Went to oregon. Fun fun for the most part.

2 comments:

Erika Ann Mouritsen said...

we sure did have fun at jordon sparks ans 7 peaks. i love 7 peaks. oh i went to the journey concert!!

LaCimOuRiTsEn said...

Thanks for remembering all the fun with me!

Jams!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

thecutestblogontheblock.com