Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hanging in PG







Saturday I came up to Orem to see my Dad because his birthday was a few days ago. So I came up to see Erika, Laci, and Shelle too!



Laci, Erika, and Shelle were already planning on going to see Dancing Under the Stars. So....they got me a ticket and we headed over!!

It was an okay show but really fun.

Then I went and slept at Erika's house.

We didn't go to bed till about 3 in the morning!!

We always have so much fun together!!

Thanks Guys!!


Today is my Dad's Birthday Party. We will see how that goes.






1 comment:

J Lindsay said...

You are always welcome to come and stay. In fact I love it when you are here. The house is so quiet when you are gone. Where is my Mimi???

Jams!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

thecutestblogontheblock.com